Saturday, April 14, 2012

Whats New?


I have started a new adventure this month..

A few weeks ago I attended a "Wrap Party". First let me just say I am the biggest skeptic you will ever meet. I pride myself in my work. I would never promote something that I didn't truly 100% believe in. So I went to the party with the attitude that I would just try it and go on. I decided I wanted to wrap my waist. I got measured, wrapped and waited 45 minutes. When it was time to remove and remeasure I was shocked. I had lost 9 inches in 45 minutes. 9 INCHES! Another friend lost 17 in 45 minutes. I instantly fell in love and convinced my mom to sign up. A week later she convinced me to sign up. So here I am working close to 40 hours a week at the salon and I have now added a whole new business to my already crazy life. LOL I've been telling all of my clients about the wraps and everyone is excited with me. Makes things more fun!

Here is what I know about the wraps..
Expect "ultimate" results with this amazing 45-minute body Applicator! The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results where applied to the skin.
  • Tightens, tones, & firms
  • Minimizes cellulite appearance
  • Improves skin texture & tightness
  • Mess-free and simple to use
  • Results in as little as 45 minutes
  • Progressive results over 72 hours
  • Made with natural ingredients
Includes 4 Applicators.
Directions: Apply one Applicator to one area of your choice (such as the abdomen, back, sides, legs, arms, or buttocks) and leave on for 45 minutes. Remove and discard. Repeat after 72 hours.

This is what the wraps look like..

This is the before and after of a girl at one of the parties I attended.

My second favorite product this company offers is the greens..
Not eating your fruits and vegetables like you should? Get what you are missing with Greens, a delicious orange-flavored, alkalizing drink powder with the nutritional value of 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables in each serving.
Greens blends 38 herbs and nutrient-rich "superfoods" to provide vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes in their naturally-occurring, bio-active, bio-available form.
  • Detoxifying, alkalizing drink powder
  • Promotes pH balance within the body
  • 38 herbs & nutrient-rich “superfoods”
  • Equivalent of 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables in each serving
Greens is a pleasant tasting, orange-flavored powder. Simply add to water or juice.


So if by reading this you are interested in wrapping or wanting more information comment or email me @ amberlyanne210@gmail.com.



Pin It

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Hey you! I nominated you for The Liebster Blog Award :)

LaLa said...

I forgot to tell you LOL Head over to my blog and find out all about it!