Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday..

Linking up again with Jamie for...



10. I am loving the fact that Justin Bieber was on The Ellen Show yesterday. Yes I admit it, I'm 24 and I love JB! (Not in a sick way..)  I can't help it, his music just gets stuck in my head. He has such an amazing story and it makes me smile to watch how far he has come in such a short time. I will be going to his concert next time he is in ATL. Go ahead and make fun of me... IDC!
Seriously this kid has talent!


9. Speaking of Ellen, let me just say I love her. I love her show. She is hilarious and I have the up most respect for her. She is so kind and I love how she views the world in rainbow tinted glasses.

8. I am loving a new blog that I found last week. Tatiana @ "Living Life and Loving It" has started a weekly segment called Her Story. Basically sharing the life of a fellow blogger for a day. The posts are always so inspirational and keep me bawling my eyes out.

7. I am loving that I am off with my sweet hubby again this Wednesday.

6. I am loving my latest t.v obsession... Dexter. Everyone is always talking about it so I borrowed the first season from a friend. LOOOOOVE IT!

5. I am loving that I am starting Twilight (for the 10th time) this week. Its a tradition now for me to re-read all of the books before a new movie comes out. Before you think I'm just another twihard freak just listen: I have been reading the books since there was only the first one. I waited until each of them came out and patiently waited for the movies. I do not like the movies even a fraction of how much I love the books. However it is nice to see everything you've been seeing in your head for years come to life. > I am also loving that we are buying our midnight release tickets today!

4. I am loving the beautiful fall weather we have been having here this week. I love colder weather. I absolutely hate being hot. My perfect world would be 5 months of fall, 1 month of cold, snowy winter (although in this perfect world I would like the people in the south to know how to drive in it. And for the whole world not to shut down when it happens), 5 months of spring and 1 month of hot summer.

3.I am loving my new favorite place to DE-stress.. Mug me. (a place you can go to paint random objects. cups, bowls, plates, almost anything you can think of.) I know I have talked about it before but I went again on Monday with my friends Glory and Nay and we just had a blast. It is such a great way to deal with the stress of life. It also gives you a chance to be creative. I'll dedicate a post to it soon.

2. I am loving this quote I found on Pinterest..


1. The number 1 thing I am loving today (and this entire week) is that the BAMA/LSU game is this Saturday! The very first #1 and #2 regular season match-up in SEC history! It is going to be an amazing game. I'm not going to talk smack because I don't want to jinx my team. I also don't for a second believe that it will be a shutout by either team. But I will leave you with this...




Pin It

3 comments:

Kit said...

Great loves!!!

Kristen said...

It's ok, I'm known to re- read books for the same reason. Whether its the movie coming out or the next book. :)

LadyRizzo said...

I love the Biebs. No frikkin shame. MWAHAHAHA