Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Here comes the bride..

My life long best friend is getting married this week. Emily and Jeremy have been engaged since December of 2010 and we have been planning all year. But for some reason today is the day it hit me that she is actually getting married. It was a bad time for it to hit me too because I got all emotional at work and I hate that. 

Emily and I have been friends since birth. She is 3 1/2 years younger than I am but that has never been an issue for us. Our moms were friends in high school. So I guess we were destined to be friends. Emily is tall, beautiful, dark complected and can be reserved until you get to know her (however when you get to know her she is extremely outgoing!)  Where as I'm short, pale and loud as hell. So I guess we sort of opposites. Emily has always been someone that I could completely be myself around no matter how dorky, silly, emotional or angry I was. The kind of friend every girl needs. (I will stop there because 1 I'm going to get emotional and 2 I have a speech to write)

To say I'm excited for Emily would be a huge understatement. I could not possibly be happier for her and Jerm. This week is flying by so quickly. I almost want time to sit still for just a minute. We've all been running around doing things for the wedding so much this week I haven't really had time to spend with her like I would like. I am however kicking Jeremy out of the house thursday night (night before the wedding) so that I can have one last sleepover with her. I know that she is going to make the most beautiful bride this world has ever seen.

Goodnight :)
Throw back photo.. matching snowman pajamas! 
There is nothing in life like having a best friend. 
Em and I on my wedding day. 
Jeremy and Emily. 


Pin It

No comments: