Friday, February 3, 2012

Do me a favor..


Hey Blogger Friends..

One of my favorite people in the world has joined our community! Her name is Glory. She has been in my life since before I was born, her children were (and still are) my best friends growing up, she makes me smile, and is probably the realist, coolest, most wonderful person you will ever meet. She has purple hair, she freaks out over anything pink, glittery or peace signs, practically lives in Vegas, is a great freaking amazing cook and she is truly one of my closest friends. She is also the strongest women I have ever known. I've never seen anyone face the things that she has and tackle them like she does. Although she probably wouldn't agree with me. She has a lot to say and I think having a blog will be the perfect outlet for her. (Like it is for all of us) If you have a minute jump over to her blog and show her some love!

Thanks Yall. :)

Glory and I on my wedding day.


Pin It

No comments: