Wednesday, February 22, 2012

OTH: The Final Season


SPOILER ALERT

I haven't been able to post about the last 2 episodes because I was out of town.
So lets chat.

Holy cow batman.


one. Dan actually seems like he is trying to help. Surprising but I am still skeptical.

two. Clay needs to hurry up and get to the root of this problem so he can get out there and help with Nathan.

three. I guess we know how Chase gets arrested. I can't believe Chucks scum bag father is hitting him.

four. THE COP!!!!! REALLY?!?! I figured something was off when he showed up randomly at Haley's. But that one seriously threw me for a loop.

five. OMG what do you think is going to happen to Brooke now that her attacker has been released? Did you see him hiding outside the cafe?

six. LUCAS! I am so sad he wasn't on there longer. I truly hope he has more appearances before the show ends.

seven. While Lucas was at the airport a very important question was answered that I have been wondering for years... That Peyton and Sawyer were ok. They left so completely and so suddenly that I always wondered if Peyton had died after giving birth the Sawyer. I would still like to hear what the writers come up with as to why they have had no contact with their family in years.

eight. Who do you think is on the table? Do you really think they would give it away in a commercial? I am skeptical about it being Nathan. It does seem like Nathan has no way out but I really think Dan may be on to something. So do you think it may be Dan on the table?

I seriously can't wait until next Wednesday.




Pin It

No comments: