Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hello Fall Traditions

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. THe air, college football (GO DAWGS & ROLL TIDE), county fAirs. I love the first week of October, when the leaves are just starting to change. Then the third weekend in October when my little hometown of Dahlonega, Georgia turns into a massive fall festival called Gold Rush that is straight out of a movie scene. One of my favorite traditions of the fall (besides football) is carving PumPkins.



Jamesleigh helping her MommY take the guts out of her pumpkin.

She loved pulling out the seeds.. she kept saying "Ew!".

THe boys get wAy too into pumpkin carving. Parker puLLed Out a drill gun this year.

Patrick is all smiles.

I decided to steal Parker's drill gun because I Was being lazy. :)

Our Pumpkins complEted and all lit up on the porch.

TADAAAA!!!




 
 It's bEen years siNce I have been Trick or Treating But this year Jamesleigh (One of my sweet nieces) was oLd enough tO actually say trick or treat so I went alonG for the fun. Our town square puts on a Great HallowEen for families. They stop all tRaffic and everyone walkS in a line around the square to all of the shops. Its so cute and perfectly small town.
Two of my favorite girls.. Jamesleigh and Chelsea.

Jamesleigh and her friend Anna.

The Dahlonega Square.

I hope everyone else is enjoying this beautiful fall like I am.

P.S. let me know if you got my message.. :)

Pin It

No comments: