Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Goodreads

So does anyone else (besides me) have an obsession with reading? I have a problem. I own too many books for my book shelf and have hundreds on my nook and kindle. I am always looking for a "Good Read". I absolutely hate reading the back cover of a book. It gives too much away. I would much rather have someone recommend a book to me. Recently my blogger friend Sarah over at Honey, Sugah, Dahlin' suggested that I join goodreads. Let me tell you.. I am in love! It is ridiculous! All you do is rate every book you've ever read (NBD it only took me two hours!) and it comes up with hundreds of suggestions for you!

It even gives you suggestions based on books you have selected that you want to read.


Needless to say... my day off tomorrow will be filled with some "Good Reads".

Y'all go join!

Pin It

3 comments:

Sarah Cook said...

Yay! Glad you like it. I'm going to add you as soon as I get my desktop up and running. It's a little hard on my phone.

LaLa said...

Thats sounds great! I'm going to go check it out!

DaisyGirl said...

I love reading, too!!! I have a post that I'm going to put up soon that talks about how I don't like to read book reviews for the same reason you don't read the back of books!!! Way too much given away in such few words!!! :)