Monday, December 12, 2011

Manic Monday

Whoa.. I am back! The holidays are a little ............... So Amberly left her blog up at work and Molly and Tiffany decided to help her out and do her post for her!
Dear Diary,
Today I got to work at 10AM and had one of my sorority girls. They are so happy to be done with finals. Then I got to cut a guy's hair all off!! That was sooooooo fun!!! Then one of my favorite clients, who is currently in remission from cancer, came in and we can finally color her hair again! And then I read a free book on my Kindle called "Baby, I'm Yours" and ate peanut M&M's with Molly and Jocelyn. And then I vaccumed and then I left work.

We don't know what happened after that because we haven't talked to her since she left work :)
WE LOVE YOU!!
hearts frogs 4EVA

Pin It

No comments: