Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 recap

2011 in pictures..
March @ WDW with the family..



 Kaitlyns wink!
Cute nieces!

 Our Honeymoon cruise to the Bahamas! 
(2 years later! I was in school when we got married so we had to postpone the honeymoon. It was worth it!)


 Sun burns



The single most amazing thing I have ever witnessed.. The birth of Jamesleigh Mattilyn Parker. 7.12.2011

 My best friend Chelsea. She did so good!
Love at first sight.

First trip to London and Paris.

 Arc De Triomphe
 Tour De Eiffell

Notre Dame
 Buckingham Palace


The Tower Bridge, often mistakenly called "London Bridge". The real London Bridge is a few bridges over to the left and is really small and ugly!


My best friends wedding.

Most beautiful bride I've ever seen.
Emily and I have been best friends since birth. Our moms were best friends in high school.

Bucket list: Seeing Journey in concert.. Check!
Poor quality cell phone pic!



SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

All and all I would say that 2011 was an amazing year. 2012 has a lot to live up to!








Pin It

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Looks like 2011 was a wonderful year for you!! SO jealous you were at the SEC championship game! I had to work that weekend and didn't get to go!