Monday, January 9, 2012

Redemption Day

Disclaimer: For those of you who don't care a bit about football this is not the post for you.


Those who know me or read my blog enough know that I have two teams. UGA and BAMA. I know, I know.. they are rivals. However they don't play each other often so its ok. And when they do.. I have to stay true to Georgia.
Tonight is the night. The big rematch game. Last time the score was 9-6 LSU in OT. One field goal is what separated the #1 and #2 teams in the country. Some people say that Alabama doesn't deserve to play LSU again. To those people I say.. Look at the stats. Alabama only lost to the #1 team in the country by a field goal. If there was a playoff system in college football then maybe they wouldn't be here. However there isn't. Get over it.

Take a look at this..

So I leave you with this.. ROLL TIDE!

Thanks Dayna!

Pin It

No comments: