Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Linking up with Jamie. Nothing like waiting until the last 30 minutes of Wednesday to finally post this.

one. I am loving that I have had 2 straight off days with my hubby this week. }That never happens.

two. I am loving that we have worked out both of our off days. Feels great!

three. I am loving that OTH and IDOL came on tonight.

four. I am loving that One for the Money is coming out this Friday!! If you aren't already a fan of the Stephanie Plum series you need to be! Go buy the book and see the movie this weekend! I have to wait to see it until Sat because I have been out voted by my friends for the Friday night flick. We are seeing The Grey. Gotta love Liam Neeson.


five. I am loving that my sissy has finally made a decision to move to London. She is leaving in less than 2 weeks. I know that I will miss her terribly but it is such an amazing opportunity that I am so proud of her that she is chasing her dreams.

six. I am loving that in 10 days I will be on this..

visiting Cozumel, Belize, Honduras and Costa Maya.
Just. Cant. Wait.

Hope Y'all had a great Wednesday!

Pin It

2 comments:

LaLa said...

I'm so proud of her too! And very excited for her! What a great opportunity!

Leslie said...

I've really got to read those books! Everyone says they're amazing! I'm jealous of your cruise!