Sunday, October 23, 2011

The ABC's of me..

Crazy day today. Went to Buford, Ga to attend my friends Mia and Roberts wedding. Got there bright and early to do the hair. The girls looked amazing and Mia was stunning of course.



After dancing the night away with friends at the reception (Definitely backed it up too far and dropped it too low again. gotta remember I'm not sixteen anymore. lol) I rushed home to watch the 4th quarter of the Bama/Tn game (ROLL TIDE!)

I decided to do a little survey tonight.. got this from my friend Hope @ Confessions of a Southern Belle.

A. AREA CODE: Technically I live in the 706 area code. However my cell is 678.
B. BED SIZE: Queen
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Laundry. I absolutely hate folding clothes.
D. DOG'S NAME: Maggie. Nicknames are Magpie, Maggie Moose, Maggie Lucy, Maggie Boo..
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Coffee, Dr. Pepper or Diet Coke. Either way caffeine.
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Pink.
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver. However I don't dislike gold. Just depends on what I'm wearing.
H. HEIGHT: 5'1
I: INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: In elementary school we were made to be in the band. (What elementary school has a band?!?!) I played the flute. Can I still play? No. I can play a mean heart and soul on the piano though.
J. JOB:  Hair Stylist. I don't even like referring to it as a job. Its so much more than that. I love my "job".
K. KIDS:  Yes please!
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: My husband and I own a house on 1.5 acres. 3 bedroom, two bath on a full (unfinished) basement.
M. MOM'S NAME: Teena
N. NICKNAME:  Oh lord. Amby, Amb, Berly, Nazi (born in Germany, but mostly because I'm super bossy and I get the job done).. The list could go on but some are inappropriate.
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: The summer I turned seventeen. My appendix ruptured.
P. PET PEEVE: Being late, bad tippers, rude people, stupid people, bitchy people, OK.. people, people who don't discipline their children, dishes in the sink, a unmade bed (I will make it up even if I'm fixin' to get in it), people who constantly interrupt conversations, bad hair cuts, when people make an appointment and don't show up. You can reschedule but when you pull a no call no show you not only waste my time, but you cost me money and piss me off.
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: Here are a few.. "What ya wanna marry me for anyhow?" "So I can kiss you anytime I want." -Sweet Home Alabama. "LIGHTBULB!"-Despicable Me. "50% of the time.. it works every time."-Anchorman. I have more those are just the few that come to mind.
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?:  righty
S. SIBLINGS: Little sister Aimee (almost 20) and little brother Zack 15. 
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP:  Every morning no matter what I wake up at 9:00. If I don't need to wake up I can usually go back to sleep for an hour.
U. UNDERWEAR:  Aerie boy shorts from American Eagle.
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: I can't really think of a veggie that I don't like..
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE:  I absolutely hate to be late. Unless the world is coming to an end or someone else is running me late (which makes me extremely irritated) I am never late.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: dental, CT scan on abdomen, two broken wrists, and knee.
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I love to cook. I don't usually have time to but I especially love to bake. I make a great homemade Red Velvet Cake (Aunt's secret recipe).
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I don't really like Zoo's. Can't remember the last time I have been to one. Even though they aren't normally at zoo's.. I just feel the need to say that I HATE FROGS. With a passion. I will DIE if someone comes near me with one. They are little stalkers, I am all the time finding them in my path.



Pin It

No comments: