Monday, October 31, 2011

Manic Monday



Well its dreaded monday again and although this one wasn't as bad as some I can still complain.
1. Woke up still feeling sick left over from Sunday.

2. Phone started ringing off the hook as usual at 8:00 am.


3. Woke up to a swollen & bruised lip. } casualty of the Halloween party. Long story short I got into a fight with the car door.

4. I really don't like unprofessional people. I recently met someone and hosted a party for the item this person sells. Now she constantly texts me asking if my husband (works retail) is hiring and making excuses as to why it has taken over 6 weeks to get the product back. At one point I got the excuse "Well one of your friends paid with a check so I have to wait until I have the gas money to drive to the bank and cash it." I mean seriously? Be professional. Don't bring your personal and financial problems into your business. She also left her samples at my salon to see if any of our clients wanted to order and forgot to pick them up. So she now is bothering me every single day asking me to bring them to her. Because she doesn't want to waste her gas. But she wants me to waste mine. OMG!

5. I hate when people write bad checks. It is such a pain! And then they always act ridiculous when I charge a $35 returned check fee. HELLO! The bank charges me 1/2 of that and the rest is a P.I.T.A (figure that one out ;) ) charge.

6. I hate when my husband doesn't leave work when he says he is going to. He is a work-a-holic and sometimes it drives me nuts!

Well I say its a good day when I can only think of 6 things that irritated me today.
Right now I'm spending time with my favorite 4 month old in the world. My sweet neice Jamesleigh.



Hope yalls Monday was better!

No comments: