Monday, October 24, 2011

Manic Monday..

I figure since I have started to participate in "What I'm loving Wednesdays" I would start a Manic Monday weekly post... Where I basically complain about my day.

I hate Mondays. Everything always seems to go wrong. My phone starts ringing at the butt crack of dawn and I usually don't get home until after 9 pm. So here is my first weekly post of everything that has made me angry today! (WARNING: this is going to be whiny and negative so stop reading now if you can't handle it!)


1. I hate how a select few of my clients think that I am always at their beck and call. That it doesn't inconvenience me in the least when they cancel and reschedule their appointments multiple times every six weeks. }Everytime they take up space on my book and then cancel last minute they actually cost me money. I could have had someone else in that spot.{
2. I hate when people think their appointments are tentative. They want their name on my book but they may not be able to make it because so and so is sick or they may have to work.
3.I hate how when I actually have the morning off (due to cancellations) and I want to sleep in.. my phone starts to go crazy! Texts, calls, emails you name it!
4. I hate how I spilled half of my much needed Mckey D's coffee on my jeans and my newly cleaned car.
5.I hate how my brand new car has a mind of its own and decides to drop random calls at random times when it is connected to my cell via bluetooth.
6. I hate how they are forever doing road work on my route to work. And how every morning I forget they are doing it until the point when its too late to turn around and go the other way.
7.I hate when I run extremely good specials for friends or students and they decide they don't have to tip me. If I'm giving you a discount then you most definitely need to tip!
8.I hate when one person runs late and then it makes me run late on all of my other clients the rest of the day.
9. I hate that I don't have a signal at work. Go 500 feet before or after the Salon and you have 3G but nothing inside.
AND THE THING THAT I HATE THE MOST TODAY (& MOST DAYS)...
10. When my phone rings (or the salon phone) and I don't answer it.. LEAVE A MESSAGE. Do NOT hang up and call right back. Calling back two seconds later will not miraculously make me un-busy. All that you are doing is moving yourself to the very bottom of my return call list.

I would love to hear about Y'alls Manic Monday's. Link up and lets make this a weekly thing! (To link up enter your blog info into the link below that says "you are next".) :)

Pin It

No comments: