Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday..

After ranting and raving on my Manic Monday post I think its time to link up with Jamie for ...

1. I am loving these mini mouse nails. I think I need them for my costume this weekend!


2. I am loving this DIT ruffled lamp shade project! Can't wait to get all the tools I need for this.

3. I am loving that Christmas (My absolute favorite time of year) is 2 months away. I can't wait to get started on my fun pinterest holiday projects! I went to Hobby Lobby today and got everything need to make this...


4. I am loving my Barnes and Noble Nook today.. Finally getting some down time to do my favorite thing in the world.. read.

5. I am loving my new Scentsy plug in warmer for my bathroom. Its zebra!

6. I am loving this beautiful fall weather we are having here in North Georgia today.

7. I am loving that my favorites are coming over tonight to carve pumpkins!

8. I am loving that Nicholas Sparks has a new book out and I can't wait to read it!


9. I am loving that The X factor comes on tonight! (New favorite reality T.V addiction!)

And the thing I am loving the most today...


10. That I have been able to spend every second of it with my favorite person in the world... :)







Pin It

No comments: