Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Fall Yall!

October is my absolute favorite month of the year. The crisp mountain air, the fair, football games, bon fires, pumpkin spice latte's, scary movies, Uncle Shucks corn maze, beautiful falling leaves and Gold Rush are some of the many things I love about Dahlonega in the fall! 
This week I've been working on getting the house ready for fall. I've got my pumpkins out, my orange decorations, my yard signs and pumpkin roll burning in my Scentsy warmer.
This is what I get to look at everyday this fall.

These pictures were taken by my sister Aimee @ peacelovephotography. 

One of my newest projects is a chalk board made out of an old 1930's door.
I got this door at a little shop on the square in Dahlonega called Cranberry Corners for $25. I forgot to take a before picture but this is a "during" pic. All I really did was clean it real good and distress it with my favorite turquoise paint.
Finished! I am absolutely in love with it! I decided I love the randomness of it sitting against the cabinets in my kitchen. 
Got a little crafty with the chalk board. 
I refinished a dresser for my friend Glory a few weeks ago. I went for the shabby chic look. I've been meaning to add it to a post but kept forgetting. 
Is this not adorable? This is for her grand-daughters Violets room at her house.

Thats all for now! :)


Pin It

No comments: