Thursday, November 10, 2011

Proverbs 31:25-31

I hope pray I can live up to this one day.

She is clothed with strength and dignity;
   she can laugh at the days to come.
26 She speaks with wisdom,
   and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household
   and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
   her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women do noble things,
   but you surpass them all.”
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
   but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

31 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
   and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.



Pin It

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is awesome! Thank you for posting this, as I was reminded of it last night. Today, I have a guest post {Kristin} who also shares this verse and talks a lot about it. It'll be posted at 10am this morning, you should read it.

I have been struggling with this, and also praying for God to reach out to me & help me... I think he sent you & Kristin both to remind me of this. Thank you so much Amberly!

Unknown said...

God just laid it on my heart last night. I'm glad it wasn't only for me. I'll definitely read your guest post today!

LaLa said...

This is something I've been striving for. Thanks for posting!

Kristin said...

I lvoe this Amberly!! Apperantly God is using us both right now in ways didn't even know!! God is Good :)

brlracincwgrl said...

I'm striving for this and more! Just God's reminder to me to keep moving forward, I believe!