Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Visit Jamie @ This kind of love!

















1. I am loving that tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I love my family and can't wait to see them. I am the most excited about the actual food! Grandma is back to making her cornbread dressing (I've had to make it the past few years because she hasn't been able to make it to dinner), Mom is making broccoli casserole and I am on dessert duty.

2. I am loving that my new KitchenAid mixer is coming today! It was my "Get well soon, just because I love you" present from Patrick and I can't hardly wait to get home and open it!

^^^Isn't it beautiful!!!^^^

3. I am loving all of the desserts I am making tonight. I may be up all night but they are going to be Gooooooooooooooooooooood!

Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake


Red Velvet Cake (Secret family recipe but here is a good one from Pinterest)







Red Velvet Brownies (For Patrick's employees on Black Friday)


Peanut Butter Cup Truffles



4. I am loving that we are two days away from the biggest shopping day of the year! I will definitely be a big part of the madness at midnight-whenever Friday morning!

5. I am loving that today is my last day working this week! I don't have to be back until Monday! YAY!!


6. I am loving that (Lord willing) as long as Alabama beats Auburn this weekend we are getting our rematch on at the National Championship! ROLL TIDE!





Pin It

2 comments:

Hope said...

SUPER jealous about your mixer. It's beautiful!

jessica said...

Mmmmm, red velvet is my FAVORITE. And I have had a KitchenAid mixer for a couple years. It's awesome!

-Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com