Thursday, November 10, 2011

Share your world Thursday..

Linking up with Jessica for ...


Inside my world.
1. What style do you tend to lean towards when decorating your home?
I am constantly changing things in my house. The walls have been painted 3 times in 3 years in my living room. Patrick and I both are earth tone fans. We have a lot of browns and deep reds. I love brown and blue together. I am a antique-aholic! I yard sale almost every weekend and have a house full of unique pieces. I love to re-do furniture. My style is definitely very shabby chic. My husband might say that I am a little obsessed with antique furniture.. But who wants his opinion? ;)



2. I never leave the house without.. 
I have an essential bag that lives in whatever purse I am carrying everyday. Its silver and cute and has everything a girl needs to survive the day. Lipstick (red, pink and nude), lip liner, lip gloss, chap stick, mascara, eye drops, tweezers, a nail file and tampons.

3. I love to pamper myself by...
My job is to pamper women and make them feel even more beautiful than they already are, so finding time to pamper myself is hard. However my friend Stacey owns a nail salon next door to my salon and she takes care of me! I get my nails done and a pedi every 3 weeks (give or take a few). My nails are like my combs when I am doing hair, I can't function without them. I stand on my feet all day so getting a pedicure is the best thing in the world!

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO your answer to number ONE. Recently, I have been an addict for antique furniture, it's almost like everything in our home is beginning to NOT match... because I see something for it's own beauty. :)

Thanks for linking up. Next weeks is already in the making... VEEEERRRRRY interesting questions! I hope to see you again!

Unknown said...

I would love to see some of your antiques!