Monday, November 21, 2011

Manic Monday..


WHOA! What a day. I'm really glad I have a short work week this week, all day long I have been chanting two more days, two more days. 



1. Had a 9:00 am appointment this morning. I didn't get home from Alabama until late so of course I was running late this morning. Not because I over slept (I am so OCD with time management that I rarely oversleep) but because I was just moving slower than most mornings. As soon as I get in the car I realize that I was on E. Not only was my car on E it was yelling at me,  it beeps and flashes when I get extremely close to running out of gas. So I had to stop and fill up and I would get the pump that was almost out of gas. So while it chugged along I was 10 minutes late for work. Thank God my client was having one of those mornings too.

2. I hate those days when you don't have time for anything. It always seems to happen on a day you aren't feeling well. It is now 4:30 and I am just now getting to sit down for a few minutes before my last client of the day. Whew.

3. I hate laziness! HATE HATE HATE! Today for lunch my mom was kind enough to go pick up our order from one of our regular places. They never remember the sauces. We always order extra ranch, blue cheese, hot sauce ext.. And 80% of the time they leave them out. Its far enough away from the salon that we can't just go back and get them. Also it isn't the cheapest of lunch places either. So when you have 5 minutes to eat in between clients you would like to sit down, stuff some food down your throat and breathe for a minuete right? Wrong. I even reminded the person who takes the orders that they always forget the sauces and they still forgot. Well this girl wasn't having it today so after a nice little come to Jesus with the manager we are getting a "Do Over" another day this week. } I mean how hard is it to put a few sauces in a
bag?!?!

Thats all I've got for today. Maybe after typing my grievances my day will get better... One can only Hope.

Pin It

2 comments:

LaLa said...

You crack me up! Your manic monday always makes me laugh! =)

Megan said...

I really hate when my order is wrong!! Or when I ask for a diet coke and then drive away and it's a regular coke! Ahhhhh!