Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Share your world Thursday..


On Wednesday.

1. If you could be on any TV show {reality or not}, what show would you be on?
I'm with Jessica on this one.. The Ellen Show. I absolutely love Ellen. She is so kind and generous. I've said this before but she sees the world in rainbow tinted glasses. She doesn't judge anyone and she is a truly kind hearted human being. }If I could only meet one celebrity it would be Ellen.

2. What is the best thing you have ever bought from a yard/garage sale?
My Drexel Heritage dresser. I bought it at an estate sale this summer. It was an ugly yellow and I refinished it and turned it into a china cabinet. I love it!




3. Do you still have friends whom you went to high school with?
I only went to a actual high school my freshman year. After that we moved to my current location and I home schooled. I don't really see any of the people that I went to high school with anymore. We've all got careers and spouses now. I do have one friend (Cat :) ) that lives in the same town I do. She went to college here and just never left. We are a lot better friends now than we were in high school. However thanks to facebook I can actually say I do keep in touch with a lot of them!

4. Do you have any scars? If so, share the stories behind them.
*I have one on my left thumb. When I was in middle school my sister and I had to be at home by ourselves until my parents got home from work. One day I was making ramen noodles on the stove and it started to boil over. I rushed to pick it up and the steam hit my face and startled me. I dropped the pot and the boiling water went all over my hand and body. I had superficial burns on my stomach but third degree on my hand.
* I have one in my belly button and one small one about 3 inches below my belly button. When I was 17 my appendix ruptured and I had to have it removed.
*I have a large splotchy looking scar on my left thigh. I got stung by a jelly fish when I was little and we put sand on it. It actually looks like sand on my leg. I'm not sure why it scared like that.
*I have one on my left leg from staph infection. When I was 18 I worked at an outlet store. I had an ingrown hair in my knee and being the picker I am, I decided to pick at it with a pin from a security censor. Needless to say within 20 min my leg swelled about 5x its usual size. I had given myself staph. For about 2 years after that anytime I had a cut (even getting my eye brows waxed) or open sore I would get staph if I didn't put neosporin on it immediately. Its gross but you have no idea how common it is.
Those are just the interesting ones! LOL I'm accident prone..

5. If you had to eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken fajita nachos. I love Mexican food.


6. What's your most embarrassing moment?
I have too many to say one was the actual most embarrassing. Something that happened last summer comes to mind. At my salon we have to park in the lower parking lot and walk up a flight of stairs. Well it was summer and I was wearing a dress. I started running up the stairs and tripped. (It takes talent to trip up stairs let me tell you) I used my hands to stop my fall and cut them to pieces, my forehead hit the stairs and cut open and my dress flew up and I showed a group on people at the bottom of the stairs my behind. I had just gotten out of the car so I had the whole panties/scrunched on one side/wedgie thing going on too so that just made it extra fun. Ha.



Pin It

1 comment:

jessica said...

Hi! I just found your blog!

I love Ellen too! She is inspirational! Not many people like her exist anymore. And what an awesome yard sale find! That dresser is beautiful. And i'm with ya on the Mexican food. I could NOT live without cheesy Mexican goodness!

Hope you have an awesome weekend!

-Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com