Monday, November 28, 2011

Manic Monday..

For once I really don't have too many things to complain about today. I got to sleep in, found out all of my clients are on other days this week so I got a 5th day off in a row! :)

one.
I heard a very loud noise this morning. It was the wind knocking over our trash can. By the time I woke up a few hours later, said wind had blown trash all over the yard. So I had to chase it down in the rain and got my freshly curled hair soaking wet.

two.
Since I was going to have another day off I decided I would wash all the laundry we have been neglecting. Didn't happen. Little brother (15 and annoyingly cute) texts me and begs me to bust him from school. Whats a sister to do? So we watched movies and played video games all afternoon. I must say, I've gotten preeeeeeeeetty good at MW3!

three.
I have still not put my Christmas tree up. I usually have it up before Thanksgiving and it just hasn't happened yet!

Well that's all I've got this Monday!


Pin It

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

Waking up to trash allover the place sucks! I hope you get to put your christmas tree up soon and enjoy the christmas time of year :-)