Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday..

Well its Wednesday again and I'm linking up with Jamie for...


1. I am loving that Patrick and I are both off today. We are spending the evening watching Dexter and making homemade Chili.

2. I am loving that Nora Roberts has started a new series and the first book has come out! Can't wait to read it. (I am a nerd.. This is I know)


3. I am loving that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I love the time with family. We always go to Alabama  a few days before to eat dinner with Patricks family. Thanksgiving day is usually at my moms. I can smell the turkey now!

4. I am loving the fun my friends and I had at craft night last night!
Look @ what I made!


What are you loving?


Pin It

1 comment:

I Do Declare said...

A new Norah? You have made my day!