Thursday, November 17, 2011

Share your world Thursday..


Linking up with Jessica again.

Inside my world.
1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it??
For my fourth birthday my sweet Uncle Craiger (who was I think only 16 at the time) saved his money and bought me a Barbie Corvette. It was my favorite toy as a kid. I loved it! We don't still have it but I will never forget it.
2. I love it when my _______ does ________.
My dog Maggie-her circle dance!
}Maggie dances in circles when she is excited, wants food, wants you to throw her ball, wants attention- basically she dances in circles constantly. Its her signature move and I love it.{
3. You're at a ball park. You have $5 in your pocket. You order...
A Hebrew National ball park hotdog! Little bit of ketchup and a little mustard and its awesome!

4. If you could have any celebrities 'voice' as the voice on your GPS, who would it be?
I'm going to have to go with Jessica on this one and say Ellen. Just hearing her voice makes me laugh. She is one of my favorite people in the world. She is truly an amazing human being. If I couldn't have Ellen it would be Keith Urban. I love that man. }Remind me to tell you about the time that I was 1 foot away from him.. :)

5. Are you a messy sleeper or a neat sleeper?
I guess it depends on my dreams. I sleep on my stomach in the "Captain Morgan" position. I flip from one side to the other. If I am having bad dreams I tend to move around a lot. And steal the covers.


Pin It

4 comments:

brlracincwgrl said...

Mr. Keith Urban is amazing! I would love to see him in concert again!!

Unknown said...

Umm, HELLO... why haven't you shared your "1 foot away" from Keith Urban with us? Geez!!

Your ball park hot dog, 'makes me wanna hot dog reeaal bad' :)

Oh and please, PLEASE... VLOG maggie doing her circle dance?

LaLa said...

Haha, isn't that the barbie convertible I kind of took over!! =) again, sorry about that!

Holly said...

Oh yes, I think I would definitely pick Ellen too! :)